Head of the Department:
Oding Nina, Cand. of Economic Sc.
Tel. (812) 746 88 30
Employees of the Department:
- Varlamova Olga
- Zaostrovtsev Andrey, Cand. of Economic Sc.
- Kadochnikov Denis, Cand. of Economic Sc.
- Savulkin Lev, Cand. of Geographical Sc.
- Savchenko Marina
- Yushkov Andrey
The Research Department established in 1991 is a core department in the structure of the Leontief Centre. Its high research potential allows the department to study a large spectrum of micro- and macroeconomic problems. Significant relevance in this respect is given to the fundamental aspects of the region’s economy during the transformation of economic relations including:
- public finance
- social economy
- regional economy
- investments and economic growth
- urban planning and economy
- real estate market
- labour market
- standards of living
- Kadochnikov, D. Languages, Regional Conflicts and Economic Development: Russia. In: Ginsburgh, V., Weber, S. (Eds.). The Palgrave Handbook of Economics and Language. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2016. pp. 538-580.
- Oding N.Y., Savulkin L.I., Yushkov A.O. Russian fiscal federalism through implementation of government programmes // Economic Policy. 2016. Vol. 11, № 4. pp. 93-114
- Yushkov A.O., Oding N.Y., Savulkin L.I. Role of subventions in the Russian system of fiscal federalism // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2016. № 10. pp. 49-64.
- Kadochnikov D.V. International coordination of financial and economic policy: history and theory – St. Petersburg.: Science. 2016. – 207 p.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Budget decentralization and interbudgetary relations: China’s reform experience and its implications for Russia // Terra Economicus. 2016. Vol. 14. №2. pp. 109-126
- Yushkov A.O. Fiscal decentralization and regional economic growth: theory, empiricism, Russian experience // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2016. №2. pp. 94-111.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Theoretical and economic view on language policy // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2016. №2. pp. 128-140.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Problems and restrictions of the international financial and economic coordination // Economic sciences. 2016. №1 (134). pp. 153-157.
- Yushkov A. Fiscal decentralization and regional economic growth: Theory, empirics, and the Russian experience. Russian Journal of Economics 2015. No. 1, pp. 404–418
- N.Y. Oding, L.I. Savulkin. Evaluation of development level of innovative economy in Republic of Tatarstan by representatives of innovative economy in Kazan // Economic Policy. 2015. № 6. pp. 144-159.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Equilibrium theory in the stock market: problems of interpretation of the conceptual framework in the applied analysis // Terra Economicus. 2014. Vol. 12, №4, pp. 25-35.
- Kadochnikov D.V. The political and ideological arguments in the discussions on the need for international financial and economic coordination in period between the two world wars // Almanac of Center for the Study of Economic Culture, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Smolny College) of St. Petersburg State University – 2014. Gaidar Institute. Moscow – St. Petersburg. 2014. pp. 91-104.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Concepts of externalities and public goods to justify the feasibility of international economic policy coordination // Economic science: methodology, theory and practice. Ed. A.P. Zaostrovtsev. St. Petersburg: ICSER Leontief Centre, 2014. pp. 164-176.
- Kadochnikov D. Gustav Cassel’s purchasing power parity doctrine in the context of his views on international economic policy coordination //European Journal of the History of Economic Thought. 2013. Vol. 20, No. 6. P. 1101-1121
- Limonov L., Oding N., Kadochnikov D., Savulkin L., Anisimov A. Analysis of Trade and Production Linkages between Border Regions of Russia and Kazakhstan: Impact of Customs Union and Single Economic Space. // Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2013. Annual publication of the Eurasian Development Bank. – Almaty, 2013. P. 102-126.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Theoretical and economic analysis of culture and cultural values: methodology issues // Almanac of Center for the Study of Economic Culture, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Smolny College) of St. Petersburg State University – 2013. Gaidar Institute. Moscow – St. Petersburg. 2013. pp. 31-47.
- Kadochnikov D.V., Oding N.Y., Savulkin L.I. Culture, institutions, and economic behavior in Russia // Almanac of Center for the Study of Economic Culture, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Smolny College) of St. Petersburg State University – 2013. Gaidar Institute. Moscow – St. Petersburg. 2013. pp. 179-192.
- Kadochnikov D.V. Money demand in structural models of formation of exchange rates // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2012. №7. pp. 96-113.
- Kadochnikov D.V. International economic policy coordination: Gustav Cassel’s scientific heritage // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2012. №1. pp. 51-64.
- N.Oding 2016 Labour market in the Regions and Cities: Changes and Challenges of Digitalisation, in: Digital (R)evolution and its Effects on Labor; Opportunities and Challenges for Regional and Local Labour Market Monitoring Christa Larsen,Sigrid Rand,Alfons Schmid, Paivi Holopainen,Pirita Jokikaarre, Ratri Kuusela,Niina Alapuranen (Eds).: Munchen,Merlag, Rainer Hampp Verlag, pp. 267-281.
- N.Y. Oding. Establishment of property institute and management of state property in Russia // Economic Culture: values and interests. Special Issue. Almanac of Center for the Study of Economic Culture, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Smolny College) of St. Petersburg State University. 2014. pp. 173-194.